GLPP students are committed to attending all sessions, eager to conduct job searches, and comfortable working in a collaborative setting. Recent alumni have secured positions at a range of exciting destinations, including the United Nations, US Department of State, Indiana International Center, DC-based policy organizations, and international finance firms.
- Reference (one academic or one professional)
- Cover letter (one page) describing:
- Post-graduation career goals
- What you hope to gain (e.g., specific skills, networking)
- Academic or professional experiences that have helped you identify career goals or inspired you to pursue a course of study
Submit your application packet to email@example.com by Friday, April 24 at midnight.